A Message from John's Aunt

I read that people said John was a kind and generous gentle man. Yes he was genuinely one of the kindest anyone would know. He always made time to share himself and help anyone who needed help with, of course technical things. I remember getting the first computer in our house and calling him several times so he could talk me through things. He never minded, He was always courteous, friendly, and kind, and without complaints.

John was godfather to my youngest child Colleen. He always was interested in what she was doing. They had a special bond, like dad and daughter, but more special because their bond was always around fun things. He always attended any performance she was in, which mean’t alot to her. John loved toys and he always bought her something creative and fun. I think it was also a toy he wanted to play with and they did. As she got older he truly spoiled her with designer things and such. I think they both had fun excitement in the bond they had. She loved him very much.

My two other children D.J. and Kerrie were not only cousins to John but, also great friends. They have so many memories growing up with together. Many of those were the fun get togethers for birthdays... Standing around the cake trying to blow each other candles out and the parents telling them, don’t do that, it’s John’s birthday! One memory we always talked about till this day is when John was a little toddler and his parents told him to go to bed, he would say I can’t find my pacifier, so, everyone would look for an hour. Mom and dad would say then go without it. John would say I think I know where it is!! It’s it my shoe. He was pretty sharp even then. He would hide it every night. Smart boy!

We knew John was so happy in his life with Heather. They loved each other very much and that was always evident. He found himself a great person and I am sure they have many many wonderful memories.

I am so honored to have John as my nephew. He was raised to be a wonderful great person. I know that everyone who has been touch in life by him is truly blessed. There is more for him to do somewhere and I am sure he’ll get the job done. For myself and my family we love you and you will be forever in our hearts. Thank you for being who you were and letting us be a part of you life..

Aunt Carol

No comments: