A Message from California

As everyone has stated here, I too will always remember that great smile and what a fun-loving, caring and happy person John was.


My memory of John takes me back 13 years ago to the time when he came to California to visit his cousin, Kim who was my roommate at the time. John was so friendly and loveable and it was a pleasure getting to know him. John immediately bonded with my daughter, Giana, from the first time they met. He played with her, took her to the park, took her for ice cream. He was a “kid at heart.” Giana had fallen in love with him, as she did with Steve and Kim Zaccagnini. That loveable and caring personality definitely runs in the Zaccagnini family.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to the Zaccagnini family. In particular, Linda, as one mother to another, I have personal knowledge of how painful it is to lose a child, as I lost my son three years ago at the age of 27.

I cannot help but admire this Blog in Remembrance of John. What a wonderful, loving, positive gift it is to be receiving all these comments and memories of your son, John. You will always treasure these comments and photos forever and they will become your comfort in good days and bad days that may lie ahead.

My love to all the Zaccagnini’s!

Teresa LeFever & Giana Petrichella

No comments: